When the laser cutting machine is working, it is very d […]
When the laser cutting machine is working, it is very dangerous if it breaks down. Novices must be trained by professionals to operate independently. Based on experience, 13 details of the safe work of laser cutting machines are summarized:
1. Follow general cutting machine safety procedures. Start the laser strictly according to the laser start-up procedure.
2. The operator must be trained, familiar with the structure and performance of the equipment, and master the relevant knowledge of the operating system.
3. Wear labor protection equipment according to regulations, and wear protective glasses that meet the regulations near the laser beam.
4. Do not process a material without knowing whether it can be irradiated or heated with a laser to avoid the potential danger of fumes and vapors.
5. When the equipment is started, the operator shall not leave the post without authorization or trust someone to be in charge. If it is really necessary to leave, the operator should stop or cut off the power switch.
6. Keep fire extinguishers within easy reach; turn off lasers or shutters when not working; do not place paper, cloth, or other flammable objects near unprotected laser beams.
7. When an abnormality is found in the processing process, it should be stopped immediately, and the fault should be eliminated in time or reported to the supervisor.
8. Keep the laser, bed, and surrounding sites clean, orderly, and free of oil pollution, and stack workpieces, plates, and waste according to regulations.
9. When using gas cylinders, avoid crushing the welding wires to avoid leakage accidents. The use and transportation of gas cylinders shall comply with the gas cylinder monitoring regulations. Do not expose gas cylinders to direct sunlight or near heat sources. When opening the bottle valve, the operator must stand on the side of the bottle's mouth.
10. Follow high voltage safety regulations when servicing. Follow regulations and procedures every 40 hours of operation or weekly maintenance, every 1000 hours of operation, or every six months.
11. After starting the machine, manually start the machine tool in the X and Y directions at low speed and check to see if there is any abnormality.
12. After inputting the new workpiece program, it should be tested first and its operating condition should be checked.
13. When working, pay attention to observing the operation of the machine tool to avoid accidents caused by the cutting machine going out of the effective stroke range or the collision of two machines.