The machine tool body is the mechanical structural enti […]
The machine tool body is the mechanical structural entity of the stone engraving machineStone CNC Machines Suppliers, which mainly includes the main moving parts, feed moving parts (such as worktables, tool holders), and supporting parts (such as bed, column, etc.).
In addition, CNC machine tools such as stone engraving machines are also equipped with cooling, lubricating, indexing parts, tool setting and measuring devices. Compared with ordinary machine tools, CNC machine tools have undergone great changes in the overall layout, appearance, transmission mechanism, tool system and operating mechanism. The purpose is to meet the requirements of CNC technology and give full play to the characteristics of the stone engraving machine.
In summary, it includes the following changes:
(1) The stone engraving machine adopts high-performance main drive and main shaft components. It has the advantages of high transmission power, high rigidity, good vibration resistance and small thermal deformation.
(2) The feed drive of the stone engraving machine adopts high-efficiency transmission parts. It has the characteristics of short transmission chain, simple structure, high transmission accuracy, etc. Generally, ball screw pair and linear rolling guide pair are used.
(3) The stone engraving machine has a complete automatic tool exchange and management system.
(4) The stone engraving machine generally has automatic workpiece exchange, workpiece clamping and relaxation mechanisms on the machining center.
(5) The stone engraving machine has high dynamic and static rigidity.
(6) The stone engraving machine adopts a fully enclosed housing. Since the stone carving machine tool is automatically processed, for safe operation, a fully enclosed housing with a movable door structure is generally used to fully seal the processing components of the machine tool. For semi-closed-loop and closed-loop stone engraving machines, there is also a detection feedback device, whose function is to detect the actual movement speed, direction, displacement and processing status of the machine tool, and convert the detection results into electrical signals to feed back to the CNC device. Detection feedback devices mainly include inductive synchronizers, gratings, encoders, magnetic grids and laser rangefinders.