(1) Before operation, first check whether the power sup […]
(1) Before operation, first check whether the power supply voltage and the rated voltage of the cutting machine are consistent, whether the switch is sensitive and effective, whether the cutting piece is intact, and the machine can be turned on after confirmation.
(2) Adjust the cutting depth. Loosen the wing nut on the depth gauge and move the platform plate up and down to tighten the wing nut at a predetermined depth to secure the platform plate.
(3) Install a cold water pipe. Loosen the wing nut of the fixed pipe clamp, connect the nylon pipe to the water pipe, and tighten the wing nut to clamp the water pipe clamp. Then connect one end of the nylon tube to the cock and the other end to the faucet with a connector. Turn on the faucet and adjust the cock to adjust the amount of water.
(4) Start the cutting machine, just press the handle switch. Release the handle switch tool to stop the rotation. To make the cutter rotate continuously, press the handle switch and then press the lock button.
(5) To align the platform plate, the front edge of the cutter platform plate should be aligned with the cutting line on the workpiece.
(6) Adjust the flow rate of the water, grasp the handle of the machine, place the bottom plate of the tool on the workpiece to be cut without contacting the cutting piece with the workpiece, and then start the machine. The standby device reaches the rated speed to move forward slowly along the surface of the workpiece. The propulsion of the implement should be kept at a basic level, the cut straight and smooth, and the forward speed is uniform. To stop the operation, wait until the cutting piece stops completely and then remove the machine to avoid damage to the saw blade. Stone cutting machines can only be used for horizontal straight cuts and cannot be cut vertically or curved.