The assembly of stone machinery affects the quality of […]
The assembly of stone machinery affects the quality of the equipment to a large extent and is very important for the normal and safe production of the equipment. To ensure the assembly quality of stone machinery products, it is necessary to operate in accordance with the specified technical requirements for the assembly of various stone machinery products. This will ensure the normal operation of the machine. There are some tricks in mechanical assembly
1. Do a good job of cleaning and cleaning the parts. The cleaning work includes removing the residual foundry sand, rust, chips, etc. Especially some important parts.
2. The mating surfaces generally need to be lubricated before mating or connecting. Especially the bearing parts in the headstock parts and the screw nut parts of the lifting mechanism.
3. The matching size of the matching parts should be accurate, and the matching size should be re-checked or sampled during assembly. For example the shaft diameter of the main shaft and the matching part of the bearing, the hole between the main shaft box and the bearing, and its center distance.
4. The assembly of the wheel requires that the axis lines of the two-toothed wheel must be in the same plane and parallel to each other, a normal tooth gap should be ensured, and the axial misalignment should be ≤2MM.
5. The joint surface of the joint should be checked for smoothness and deformation, otherwise, it should be trimmed and burrs should be removed to ensure that the joint surface is in close contact, flat, and not skewed.
6. The seal should be pressed into the sealing groove in parallel, and should not be twisted or deformed, and the sealing surface should be damaged and scratched.
7. The assembly requirements of the pulley are that the axes of the two pulleys must be parallel, and the center of the pulley groove should be positive. If the offset is too large, the tension of the pulley will be uneven, causing the belt to slip and accelerate wear. At the same time, the V-belt should be selected before assembly, and the length should be the same to prevent vibration during transmission.
8. The bearing should be cleaned before assembly, and the anti-rust paint can be removed before assembly; when cleaning, attention should be paid to check whether the raceway and rolling elements are rusted and whether the rotation is flexible; when the bearing is assembled, a layer of lubricating oil should be applied to the surface of the matching parts, and the assembly should be carried out. If it is found that the pressure difference is too large, the assembly should be stopped for inspection; when the bearing is assembled, the end with no model should be facing inward, and the direction of the shaft shoulder; The rolling elements should be beaten evenly and symmetrically, but not violently, to ensure that the end face is perpendicular to the shaft and prevent the installation from tilting.
9. Anti-loosening devices should be used for threaded connections, and the following common anti-loosening devices should be selected according to the actual situation and design requirements; double nut anti-loosening; spring washer anti-loosening; split pin anti-loosening; stop washer anti-loosening round nut and flower cushion anti-loosening; Symmetrical multi-bolt tightening method should be gradually tightened in a symmetrical sequence, and the bar-shaped connector should be tightened symmetrically from the middle to both directions. The tail of the rib of the bolted connection should protrude from the nut.