1. Thoroughly clean the ground. Use a knife to remove t […]
1. Thoroughly clean the ground. Use a knife to remove the concrete grout at the stone gap first, and then use a brush, vacuum cleaner, etc. to completely remove the dust. Clean it up with a dry and clean floor mop, and there is no sand or impurities on the ground.
2. After the overall cleaning of the stone surface is completed, use marble glue to repair the small damaged points on each stone and the middle seam of the stone. First, repair the original damaged surface with marble glue close to the color of the stone. Then use a special stone slitting machine to neatly cut and slit the center seam of the original stone installation, so that the width of the gap is consistent, and then fill it with marble glue close to the color of the stone. After the marble glue is repaired, it must wait for the glue to dry before it can be used in the next process.
3. After the marble glue is dry, use a grinder to polish the overall ground, and polish the overall horizontally, focusing on polishing the caulking glue between the stones and the edges near the walls, decorative shapes, and special shapes to keep the overall stone ground level. , Complete the first grinding, re-carry the marble glue caulking, continue with the second grinding after the caulking is completed, and then use the stone refurbishment machine with the steel diamond water grinding plate from coarse to fine, a total of seven grinding and polishing are required. The ground is flat and smooth as a whole, and then polished with steel wool, the polishing degree reaches the brightness required by the design, and there is no obvious gap between the stones.
4. After the polishing is completed, use a water suction machine to treat the moisture on the ground, and use a blow dryer to dry the whole stone floor. If time permits, you can also use natural air drying to keep the stone surface dry.
5. Spray the potion evenly on the ground while grinding with a marble polishing machine. Use a washing machine and a red scouring pad to spray the potion with the same amount of water on the ground to start grinding. The heat energy makes the crystal face material crystallize on the surface of the stone. Surface effect formed after chemical treatment
6. Overall ground maintenance treatment: If it is a stone with large voids, it should be painted with marble protective agent and polished again to increase the crystal surface hardness of the entire ground.
7. Ground cleaning and maintenance: When the stone surface is formed into a crystal mirror surface, use a vacuum cleaner to absorb the residue and water on the ground, and finally use a polishing pad to polish it to make the whole ground completely dry and bright as a mirror. If local damage is done, local maintenance can be carried out. You can go up and walk at any time after the construction is completed. (After the stone surface is dry, do crystallization and hardening treatment until it reaches the surface effect required by the sample. The refurbished travertine stone surface reaches a mirror gloss of more than 60 degrees, and there must be no height difference between the stones, and the granite stone surface reaches Above 80 degrees, there must be no glue leakage.)
Our major products are infrared bridge cutting machine, PLC automatic profile cutter, bridge edge grinding machine, bridge edge cutting machine, edge cutting and grinding machine and also arc edge polishing machine, line polishing machine, automatic washbasin polishing machine and so on which made by our under-company: ZHEJIANG HAIGONG MACHINERY CO.，LTD” with all the brand of ZHENGDA”.