First, is it crystallized or polished? If it is a thin […]
First, is it crystallized or polished? If it is a thin wafer, it is water throw. If it is a larger disc like very fine steel wool or nylon cotton, it is crystallized. Unless the surface of the marble is cracked, uneven, and glued, it cannot easily be polished. The artificial small machine can't throw the original brightness of the marble anyway. Marble polishing (water throwing) is nothing more than throwing tablets from No. 80 directly to No. 120 and hitting 1500 or 2400 to see what plate is decided. Some special shapes need to be polished by hand sandpaper to 3200.
2. Marble International is collectively referred to as marble, with its natural quaint texture and bright color, it is widely used in building interior walls. Because the marble material is relatively loose, the texture is relatively high and the water absorption rate is relatively high. There are many joint lines, so during the process of processing, transportation, installation and use, it is easy to occur various pollution and warping deformation, easy to lose light and other phenomena, affecting the decorative effect, so the care of marble is also a compulsory course in the nursing industry. To compare and analyze the condition of marble finishes, the methods of care can be divided into:
1: Refurbishment. 2: Local drop processing. 3: cleaning protection treatment. 4: Crystal polishing treatment. 5: Seamless fill processing, etc.
Let's talk about the construction process of refurbishment grinding and crystal polishing first:
First of all, make waterproof before refurbishing and polishing. The purpose is to make the stone absorb as little water as possible, so as to reduce the water absorption law of the stone. After 300 #, make waterproof. At that time, the waterproof effect will be reduced or disappeared because of grinding. In the best case, do waterproof again after 800 #.
For relatively loose stones, such as white sand beige, sandstone, tropical rain forest, wood grain stone, etc., first use a high content of seal curing agent (such as ultra-hard inorganic coatings, silicone resin sealants with more than 40% content) as a pretreatment. It makes the stone harden the material while filling the looseness.
1. Coarse grinding: Use 50 #, 150 #, 300 #, 500 # diamond steel hard grinding blocks (do not use soft water mill for rough grinding, it is easy to have waves and affect flatness). But remember it ca n’t be too much. Absorb water thoroughly after grinding, and check whether the deep scribe path left by the cutting edge abrasive is ground off with 50 # grinder, and so on. 45% of the time is the key to ensuring the quality acceptance of the project.
2. Fine grinding: Use 800 #, 1000 #, 2000 # diamond steel resin soft water mill. Fine grinding accounts for 35% of the total grinding time. Fine grinding appears after 800 #, and gloss after 2000 #. Up to 50 degrees.
3. Fine grinding: Use 3000 # diamond steel resin soft water abrasive disc to spray A2 grinding, ion exchange, and fine grinding account for 20% of the total grinding time. After fine grinding, the gloss is greatly improved, and the surface density of marble is increased. The polishing agent (NO2 + Q5 mirror repair agent) lays a solid foundation and enhances the adhesion of the polishing material.
4. Polishing: use power above 2HP, speed 175-210 rpm, weight 45-70 kg crystal face machine, animal hair pad with 70% animal hair content, 3M pad, nano pad, matching marble mirror face cream NO2, 2X mirror lock bright knife into milk Q5 for polishing, after polishing the surface gloss of the marble can reach at least 90-100 degrees.
5. If it is difficult to make translucent stone, such as jazz white, resin-based artificial stone, if the above method is still not enough water, then spray A2 again and use 3000 # to dry, and then use the nano pad repeatedly 1. With the marble mirror complexion cream NO2, 2X mirror lock bright knife into milk Q5 for polishing, the nano-inorganic polymer copolymer forms a crystalline layer, is glassy, and the effect of water will definitely come out. Has high hardness, wear resistance, transparency, water resistance, stain resistance, anti-slip and other effects.
Difference between polishing and waxing of marble grinding blockstone polishing machine
1. Marble grinding block polishing is a prelude to the processing of stone crystal face or a necessary process in stone processing. The main principle is the use of pressed abrasive blocks synthesized from inorganic acids, metal oxides and other materials in combination with the pressure of mechanical grinding discs, high-speed grinding forces, and frictional thermal energy. The action of water on the smoother marble surface is used for physical and chemical cooperation. Thereby a new bright crystal layer is formed. This crystal layer has super bright and clear luminosity, the luminosity can reach 90-100 degrees. This crystal layer is a modified compound crystal layer on the surface of the stone (1-2mm thick).
2. Marble cleaning is a prelude to marble waxing and polishing. Marble cleaning and waxing and polishing is a relatively popular marble cleaning and maintenance measure in the early 1980s and 1990s. It has lost its significance in the market and existence. Its essence is a thin coating of acrylic resin and emulsion polymer covered on the surface of the newly-paved stone (polished board), which is what we often call water wax or floor wax. After that, the high-speed, low-pressure polishing machine cooperates with the fiber pad to rub on the stone surface to make the resin coating brighter. Due to product updates, special gloss waxes and non-polishing waxes later appeared. This coating is similar to the oily varnish on wooden floors.
3. The polishing process of the grinding block before the marble care crystal surface treatment is the physical and chemical cooperation process of the stone surface layer and the chemical. The surface layer of the stone is completely integrated with the bottom layer, and there is no separation layer.
4. The wax layer on the top of marble waxing and polishing is attached to the surface of the stone. A resin film has no chemical reaction with the stone itself. This wax film layer can be scraped off with a blade to peel off the wax film from the stone surface.
1. Marble grinding and polishing is a prelude to the treatment of the crystal surface of the stone. After the stone care is polished, it has high luminosity, high definition, wear resistance, resistance to stepping, and is not easy to scratch.
2. The luminosity of the stone after waxing and polishing is low, the luminosity is not clear, and it is very fuzzy. It is not abrasion-resistant, water-resistant, easy to scratch and oxidize and yellow, which reduces the essence of the stone.