Diamond wire saw is an energy-efficient stone equipment […]
Diamond wire saw is an energy-efficient stone equipment, which is widely used in the industry and is favored by customers. Advantages are the basis for customers to purchase machinery and the value of machinery. So what are the advantages of diamond wire saws when mining granite? We analyze and explain for you.
1. Wide adaptability, wire saw is suitable for all types of mines, while flame cutting is only suitable for granite mines with high quartz contentChina Stone Pofiling Machine Suppliers and few cracks.
2. Strong function and high efficiency. Firstly, the mining depth is deep, which can reach 10-20m or even deeper. Flame cutting is generally only within 10m; secondly, the cutting speed is fast, generally reaching 3~4m2/h, which is 2~3 of flame cutting. Times.
3. The wire saw can cut in all directions, such as vertical, horizontal, and inclined planes, as well as blind cutting, while flame cutting can only cut vertical planes.
4. High yield rate and low overall cost. First, the cutting surface of the wire saw is very flat and will not cause any internal damage to the block. Secondly, the saw gap is small, only about 11mm, which will not cause waste of resources; while the flame cutting surface is rough and uneven, and It causes certain internal damage to the blocks, and the saw gap is large, generally 100-300mm, which causes a great waste of resources and high mining costs.
5. Safe and environmentally friendly, wire saw mining is noiseless and dust-free, does not affect nearby residents and other working surfaces, and has a high degree of automation, separate operation, low labor intensity and high safety; flame cutting noise and dust are very large, It seriously affects the operations of nearby residents and other workers, and the workers have high labor intensity and relatively low safety. In summary, in today's increasingly scarce resources and soaring oil prices, mining granite with a wire saw has significant economic and social benefits.