The working principle of the marble rough cutting machi […]
The working principle of the marble rough cutting machine is that the motor drives the cutting blade and works by manually controlling the cutting speed.
Marble cutting machine operating procedures:
1. The inspection before the marble cutting machine should meet the following requirements:
(1) The casing and handle do not show cracks or breakage;
(2) The cable cord and plug are intact, the switch operates normally, and the protection connection is correct and reliable;
(3) The protective covers of all parts are complete and reliable, and the electrical protection devices are reliable.
2. After the marble cutting machine is started, it should be operated at no load. It should be checked and confirmed that the linkage of the machine is flexible. When working, the afterburner should be stable and should not be used too hard.
(1) Prevent miscellaneous materials and mud dust from entering the motor during operation, and observe the temperature of the casing at any time. When the temperature of the casing is too high and the carbon brush spark is generated, stop the inspection immediately;
(2) The force should be even and appropriate during the cutting process, and the blade should not be used too hard. When the blade is stuck, stop immediately and slowly withdraw the blade. It should be re-cut after realigning.
3. The marble cutting machine is strictly prohibited from being overloaded. Pay attention to the sound and temperature rise during the operation, and stop the inspection immediately if abnormalities are found. When the working time is too long and the temperature rise of the machine exceeds 60 °C, it should be stopped, and then work after natural cooling.
4. During the operation of the marble cutting machine, the cutting tool, the mold and the grinding wheel should not be touched by hand. If it is found to be blunt or damaged, it should be immediately shut down for repair or replacement, and then continue to work.
5. When the marble cutting machine rotates, it must not be left behind.