1. Always check the cable of the rock cutting machine. […]
1. Always check the cable of the rock cutting machine. If it is damaged, it is necessary to wrap or replace it immediately to prevent leakage.
2. Regularly sort out the moisture and dust on the rock cutting machine to keep the equipment clean.
3. When carrying out the sawing operation of the rock cutting machine, attention should be paid to the waterproofing of the heat dissipation port of the main motor to avoid a short circuit caused by cooling water entering the main motor through the heat dissipation port.
4. It is necessary for the rock cutting machine operator to add lubricating oil to the lubrication points of the equipment every day.
5. Always tidy up the guide rail and the intermediate feed roller and apply grease to prevent rust.
6. After each sawing operation, the dirt on the equipment should be sorted out in time, and the equipment should be completely cleaned once a week to prevent dust and rust from rusting the equipment.
7. Be careful when moving the console, do not pull the cable forcibly. The operating table should be placed in a rain-proof place.
8. During the cutting process, if there is abnormal noise or abnormal situation, it is necessary to stop the machine immediately for an inspection. It is recommended to maintain the rock cutting machine regularly.